Such New Things, Many Awesome
It's been a busy fall so far.
SUMMER LOVE COVERS, a mashup
- I have a new cover video up! A mashup of a few songs from this past summer: Ghost Town / Sledgehammer / Talking Body / Love Me Like You Do / Style / Goodbye. I set a challenge for myself a few years ago; I wanted to record and mix my own recordings and more ambitiously, I wanted to create videos and edit them myself. Here's the first of many more to come!
CMJ MUSIC FESTVIAL, a show
- I have a show that will be part of the CMJ Music Festival on October 17th at the Alphabet Lounge. I'll be playing with my wonderful friend Pekky Savan.
- #100daysofsinging was an incredible experience. The project did exactly what it was set out to do (try it out some time) and sheer consistency has driven me to continue to focus on things like...
WEEKENDS, a new EP
- I have a new album due out before the end of the year. I can't wait for everyone to hear it.
COLOURS OF THE CULTURE
- I met this kid Joey ("Thanks Joey"), when I was in middle school. Years and years of 4AM phone calls, exchanging music, creating music via the interwebs, and collaborating on an album in 2009; started an amazing journey two years ago with Niko ("NIKO IS"), a friend from the same hood and time. Joey is a phenomenal producer and Niko is an insane rapper - together they've been building Colours of the Culture, a beautiful collective that combines art, music, and culture.
There's a mixtape dropping soon and it includes "Easy Enough."
There's so much more I have for you all. Thanks for being around :)